Coniglio Coniglio Bianco Coniglio!!

and so we begin the end ... caio bella, 2010. we'll get through you yet!
November was filled with fabulousness - though my blogging wasn't as strong as it was in October; not sure exactly why.

The leaves are down, the sky is grey and frankly it's starting to feel like fall/early winter - 'cept for the mid 60s temps.

Thanksgiving was enjoyed with friends and food, pups and desserts! All quite wonderful, and as is the typical observance during the 'holiday' season, I thought of dinners past, and friends and times enjoyed and missed.

It's one of those things where I look forward to the 'new beginning' that's but a few weeks away; not the gift giving and receiving, not the food and friends (again), not the quieter times on all the fronts (personal, work, er, ... um ... I'm sure there's another front!) - no, it's the hope that the promise of a new year brings - I WILL lose those pesky last 80 pounds; I WILL start running so I can go run the Boilermaker; I WILL write - emails, and post-cards, and letters in my own handwriting; I WILL be organized (a place for everything, and everything in it's place - does 'here' and 'there' count as answers?); I WILL actually do more than just register for NaNoWriMo this year; I WILL enjoy the museums and the art and the live music that's here in my town more; I WILL be more giving of my time and resources to those around me, and more importantly to those I haven't yet become friends with; i WILL walk Blue more - she does love a good walkies; I WILL take Boo out on dates and go dancing with her - she does love that so; I WILL make amends with dano, Mike Janes, Andy & Char, Lisa & Pat, Mel and others I'll remember - time to buy hatchets and get going on living; I WILL figure out just exactly what it is I'm here to accomplish (besides writing lists and making piles of stuff) and get going on that; I WILL be happy - even happier.

The hope-t-imism of a new year - it's got me excited I tell ya!

Hey - how about a few pics??






and have you seen my cute pup Blue lately?


ciao

~ S ~ || dona nobis pacem ||

"Keep Calm and Carry On" or "Keep Calm ... and Cupcakes!"

Comments