a present before the end of the month ...

for saying 'rabbit, rabbit, rabbit' three times the first thing in the morning on the first of the month. Not a bad offer, frankly.

February has arrived. I'll flip calendar pages for the next few days. I'll focus on the future, a mere 27 days from now. what would be the present I'd choose to get? Hmmm...

Here's an interesting thought - what if when I'm at my desk at home I'm producing something, versus just 'soaking in it'? How about making selections and edits to the numerous pictures I have on my hard drive? I'm looking at cloud storage costs in a pursuit of a 'once and for all' collection and collation of all my far flung digital files/life... is that worth the effort? or just have all my drives scanned and just search for the file I think I have? hmmm... storage is cheap.

Listening to the protests in Cairo via BBC Newshour on NPR ... the female reporter is describing the crowd and the security at the march. Makes me ponder what we could have accomplished at Jon & Stephen's rally, if only we had desired to demand change and not leave until it happened. instead we have a Florida judge claiming health care shouldn't be a law. Hmmm...

So does anyone want to know the focus of scott for the month? what goals I'm heading for? or shall I just speak my mind and see what happens next? whoa - isn't 'not caring so much about other's' one of my goals? and here I am, a mere 9 hours in and already tripping over my 'typical' skills.

Ok - i'll get back to that point soon enough.

Eggs and toast, coffee and a shower. That's my morning, then to work with friends while Boo wraps up her gig so she can hopefully be happy healthy and wise starting tomorrow at her NEW gig! Go Boo!!

hey - blue - cute - I have proof!!


ciao

~ S ~ || dona nobis pacem ||

"Keep Calm and Carry On" or "Keep Calm ... and Cupcakes!"

Comments